100% Deposit Bonus
Get the most out of Forex trading!
How does the 100% deposit bonus work?
- Fund your FBS Broker account and get a 100% bonus
- Double your deposit
- Get more profit!
- 100% Bonus is automatically credited to customer’s account upon a request in client’s Personal area. Thereby, the bonus is given to the latest client’s deposit. Bonus funds are reflected in “Credit” section in the trading platform.
- ECN and MT5 accounts are not eligible to participate in the promotion.
- Trading instrument BTCUSD does not take part in promotion.
- Bonus can be withdrawn from an account after the required lot volume has been traded.
For clients who do not have a partner (IB), the required lot volume is calculated according to the formula: bonus amount divided by 3 (1 lot on a Cent account = 0.01 standard lot).Example:
Your deposit: $900
100% bonus: $900
For clients who have a partner (IB), the required lot volume is calculated according to the formula: bonus amount divided by 1 (1 lot on a Cent account = 0.01 standard lot).
Your deposit: $900
100% bonus $900
- In case several 100 % bonuses were received, they are all summed up and are traded altogether
- Bonus funds are not included in Margin Call and Stop Out levels calculation.
- In the event, that your account balance or Equity falls below 30% of the bonus amount, the bonus will be canceled.
- In case your account is detached from Partner (IB) all current bonuses will be automatically canceled.
- When the required lot volume is traded, a customer can apply for bonus funds withdrawal in his Personal Area.
- The maximum bonus amount is 20,000 USD.
- The maximum leverage on bonus account is 1: 500.
- Upon suspecting the fraudulent activity on the bonus account, the Company reserves the right to cancel the bonus.
- The Company reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the promotion without prior notification.
- The company is not liable for technical disruptions and/or breaks in the internet connection on the side of the client and third-party services, that can directly or indirectly have an affect on the client’s participation in the promotion.